Monday, March 11, 2013

Used Up Products: What I love and Don't love


These are the products I've used up for the past 2-3 months. Let me share with you the products I LOVE and DON'T LOVE. :) 


1. Maybelline Hypercurl Cat Eyes in Waterproof Formula (Price: P429)

LOVE! might repurchase 
It's cheap and lasts a really long time! It gives volume to your eyelashes and great during the rainy season. I want to try other mascaras and won't repurchase this as of the moment. Excited to try out Maybelline The Falsies Mascara in Waterproof Formula. :) 



2. The Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash (Price: ?)

Don't love! won't repurchase

It gently cleans your face and leaves it feeling fresh. However, it's a bit pricey for a facial wash. If not for the price, I will repurchase. 

I'm excited to try out the Human Heart Nature Nourishing Facial Wash. :) 




3. L'OCCITANE en provence Body Lotion 50 ml (Price: ?)

LOVE! won't repurchase

It smells so goooood! :) It's compact and comes with a cute packaging. However, I won't repurchase because I have a 2-year supply of lotion to try out. :( 



4. Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Moisturizing Night Cream with Plant Collagen 50 ml 
(Price: P149.75)

Don't love! won't repurchase

When I wake up in the morning, my skin feels soft and moisturized. It moisturizes my skin but that's all it can do. I don't feel any change in my skin and might consider choosing another night cream. Eyeing on The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream. 



4. Human Heart Nature Feminine Wash Chamomile Cool 50 ml (Price: P54.75)

LOVE! will repurchase

You just have to clean that area! It helps keep it fresh during that time of the month. It gives a cool feeling after washing and gentle too. :) 



5. Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Sunflower Beauty Oil 100 ml (Price: P249.75)

LOVE! will repurchase


You know how much I love this product. :) Check my review on this. 



6. The Face Shop Herb Day Cleansing Foam aloe (Price: P265)

LOVE! might repurchase

It's gentle on the face and lathers really well on wet skin. This product can go a looong way. I was planning to buy this again but the Human Heart Nature Nourishing Facial Wash caught my attention. I'll try that one first. :)


7. Victoria's Secret Sheer Love White Cotton and Pink Lily Fragrance Mist (Price: ?)*

LOVE! might repurchase

I love this scent so muchhh!! I'll switch perfume first then might actually go back to this one. :) 

8. Victoria's Secret Endless Love Apple Blossom, Honeydew, and Ylang Ylang
(Price: ?)*

Don't love! won't repurchase

It's very hydrating on the skin but I'm not loving the scent. :(



9. Foot Treats Moisturizing Foot Spray in Grape Seed 118 ml (Price: P99)


Love! will repurchase

This is great for my dry feet. It helps in providing that added moisture on my feet without touching it. Just spray away! Great for summer!! :) 



10. The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel 
250 ml (Price: ?)*

Love! will repurchase


This bottle lasted for 2 months. It lathers really well on a wet loofah. It has a yummy scent too!! It gives additional pleasure to shower time. :) 




*Some products were given as gifts thus, the price is unknown to me. :)  


Something to look forward to: Morning Skincare and Make-up Routine 

I want to hear from you. Leave a comment below. :) 
Check my previous post: 5 Make-Up Kit Staples


No comments:

Post a Comment