Saturday, March 30, 2013

March Favorites

One more day and March is officially over. It went by so quickly!! Here are the products I've been using and loving for the past month. :) 

MARCH FAVORITES!
FACE

L'OREAL UV PERFECT Long-lasting UV Protector 30 ml (Price: P545) 

This was included in my March BDJ Box! I didn't get it for P545 so I'm really really happy. :) 

This is a tinted sunblock! I like how it evens out my skin tone and it can be a good replacement for any of your tinted moisturizer, BB cream, or foundation! You can use it on its own or use it in combination with your other make-up products. 

It does not feel sticky on the face and it lasts for a long time (12 hours). No problem reapplying it within the day, for it is tinted. It blends really well with your other make-up products. :) 

This is perfect for summer most especially if you're planning to go to the beach! No need to bring with you tons of product because this can be your sunblock and makeup base in one. :) 

L'OREAL UV PERFECT BB Max Sample Size

The BB cream comes in a sample size tube. It's original size is 30 ml and sells for P595. :) 

I use this BB cream after applying moisturizer and sunblock. I squeeze a pea-size amount on my ring finger and put 5 small dots on my face (both cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin). It spreads easily on the face and it blends well on my skin tone. A small amount goes a long way. :) 

It feels light on the skin and does not feel sticky during the day. Most BB cream I've used have a grayish effect but this one doesn't. :) 

I love this BB cream! I might purchase the real thing! :) 

MAKE-UP: 

MAYBELLINE The Falsies Mascara Waterproof 
(Price: P429)

I love this mascara!! It does not clump and it gives this very nice falsies effect. Hence, the name. :) 

I use my eyelash curler (I need to practice using this properly. Hahahaha!) and apply 2-3 coats of mascara! And voila, great looking lashes!! 

It's easy to wash the mascara off. Just use your ordinary facial wash and no more. :) 

I like this better than the cat eyes. Will definitely buy this again and again. :) 


NYX XTREME LIP CREAM 
in Pinky Nude (Price: P280)

I love this color! It's perfect for this season! It gives your lips a pop of color. 

It can be applied easily on your lips and the color stays for a long time. 

This shade can work well with most lip gloss. :) 















BODY

LUSH Ocean Salt 250 g 
(Price: P995)

Sorry how messy it looks like. I've been using it really often this month! 

It comes in a black tub which you twist to open and close. It has sea salt which is quite good for exfoliation of the face and body. It smells like lime and quite citrus-y. :)

I tried using it as a body scrub and I really really like it! I apply it on clean, dry skin and scrub it gently (focusing on problem spots). When you wash it off, your skin feels so smooth and clean. 

When you use it on the face, you  have to be extra careful because the salt might go to your eyes and it's quite painful and it will sting. I'm telling you! If you have sensitive skin, this might cause a reaction. 

I love this scrub and will buy more in the future!! 


Bath & Body Works 
Juniper Breeze Body Cream 226 g (Price: ?)

After you exfoliate or shower, you need to moisturize!! 

This was given to me last Christmas. I just fell in love with this!! It smells really really good!

I like how the packaging looks like! It's cool in the eyes and I like its simplicity. 

The body cream comes in mint green color. It smells fruity and minty! The scent stays on your skin for hours! 

It doesn't feel sticky even on a humid weather! It gives a cool sensation after using it. 

Love love love this!! :)

Something to look forward to: Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring

Check my previous post: Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Cleansing Bar


I want to hear from you. Leave a comment below. :) 

1 comment:

  1. love Oceal Salt! Now you had me curious about the falsies mascara!:)

    ReplyDelete