Saturday, March 2, 2013

5 Make-up Kit Staples

My co-blogger The Product Lounge gave me this mind-blogging question: What are your 5 Make-up kit staples? 

I was actually pondering on this question for days now. I rummaged through my make-up kit and started to go over each one of them. It was a hard process because I find each of them essential. But then, I was able to break them down to just 5. Pat on the back!! 

Here are my 5 Make-up Kit staples: 



1. The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso BB Cream 30 ml (Price: P1195)


When I'm at work, I immediately go to the bathroom and do my make up. I usually apply moisturizer and sunblock at home. No need to bring them with me. :) 

This BB cream has SPF 25 PA +++ Just in case I forgot to apply sunblock at home, this product still has one. So no worries. It is also great for travelling because I don't have to bring my sunblock with me. Even my moisturizer! :) 

It evens out my skin tone with little coverage. If too much is applied on your face, it will turn grayish but will eventually blend on your skin. Just have to blend blend blend! (TIP: Just use a pea sized amount and dot all over the face. Spread evenly.)

This serves as my "foundation" and "concealer" in one. :)

2. Maybelline Pure Minerals 2 Way Cake Foundation in B01 (Price: P499)


I put this over my BB cream. It's great because it does not clog my pores. It helps minimize shine and feels light on the skin. It is refillable and comes with a sponge. 

3. The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain 8 ml (Price: P795)


I can use this as a blush and lip stain. :) Compact and multi-purpose!! La-la-la-love!! 

4. The Body Shop Born Lippy Lip Gloss in Raspberry 


I have dry lips that's why I need to apply something over it like a balm or lip gloss. This taste and smell great!! Without it, I feel so uneasy. It is definitely a staple! 

5. NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in ECP06 Blonde (Price: P300)


It's obvious how often I use this. Yes, I need to fill in my brows and thanks to a friend for teaching me how to do it. :) Learn to fix your eyebrows: Eyebrow Shaping



Something to look forward to: Products I've Used Up: What I love and don't love. 

I want to hear from you. Leave a comment below. :) 
Check my previous post: February Favorites

Buy products that are CRUELTY FREE (not tested on animals). Ban those who do.

No comments:

Post a Comment