Tuesday, March 26, 2013

100% Natural Cleansing Bar Review

Are you looking for an everyday soap that is cheap, moisturizing, and safe for the skin? Then this soap is perfect for you!! 

As promised, I'll be doing a review of the soap I brought from Human Heart Nature. :) Like what I said in my previous post, this is my all-time-favorite-everyday soap!! 




100% Natural Cleansing Bar 120 g (Price: P59.75)


I like how the packaging looks like. It's simple yet very appealing. In front, it mentions how this soap has no harmful chemicals, all natural, and fragrance free. 




Even on the side, it says it has no EDTA, BHT, parabens, sulfates, and synthetic fragrances which means this is something good for our skin!! 


At the back, it says: 
Earth and skin friendly, our 100% natural cleansing bar harnesses nature's goodness so that you enjoy a clean that's oure, gentle, and non-drying on your skin. 

Ingredients
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, aqua, sodium hydroxide, sodium lactate (sugar-cane derived), sodium gluconate (sugarcane-derived), coco glucoside (coconut-derived), glyceryl oleate (coconut-derived), stearic acid, decyl glucoside (coconut-derived) 


This is how the soap looks like. It comes in an off-white bar with the logo engraved on the soap. It has no scent (as mentioned in the packaging). :) 

Surprisingly, it lathers really well on wet skin. It leaves your skin feeling clean, soft, and smooth. I've noticed I rarely have dry elbows since I started using it. That's good news! It's moisturizing and you don't need to worry about dry spots on your skin. This is great for everyday use and perfect for hot summer days! :)

But don't forget to slather lotion. You still have to moisturize, moisturize, and moisturize! :)

Definitely and absolutely will repurchase this!! :)


Something to look forward to: March Favorites
Check my previous post: The Body Shop Haul

I want to hear from you. Leave a comment below. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment