Friday, March 15, 2013

My First BDJ Box!


After a long and stressful week, I've finally received my first BDJ Box!! All my stress just went down the drain. I'm very excited to open and try all the products out. :)  


I don't know what's inside the box. They gave us a hint and said it was something about nails. I was expecting a set of stick-on nail art or a set of nail polish. But then, it was different from what I was expecting. (Though, it still has stick-on nail art)


It comes in a cute box with the BDJ Box logo. When I opened it...



TADA!!! L'oreal Products!! It has almost everything you need for this summer season. 

It has a shampoo and conditioner to keep our hair fresh and clean on those humid days...


a nail art for those GNO (Girls Night Out)...


a UV protector to keep our skin safe from UV rays..


a lip color to give color and life to your dull lips...


a UV Perfect BB Cream to even out skin tone or on those days you want to go light instead of wearing heavy foundation...


and a Youth-Code Essence to give added protection to your skin. 


Included in the box is a welcome card from the BDJ Box and some stickers. The BDJ Box is a great online community!! It gives great suggestions and reviews on products you might be interested to try. :) It gives interesting facts and questions about make-up or anything related to beauty. :)





The box costs P485. If you are interested to get one, subscribe at BDJBox Official website. :) You can choose from different subscriptions from 1 month, 3 months, 9 months or for one year! 

Every box is a surprise! This is how you join: BDJ Box Subscription

Check BDJ Box on: 

I'll let you know my thoughts on these products soon. Will try it out first thing in the morning. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! :) Excited to read your reviews on the products :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Frances!! I've started using the products today and will do a review on it really soon. :)

      Delete