Thursday, March 21, 2013

Everyday Evening Skincare Routine

An evening skincare routine should be given utmost importance. Our skin rebuilds and repairs as we sleep. It is important that we keep our skin fresh and hydrated to help in the rebuilding and repairing process. :) 


Keep in mind the following: 
1. Cleanser
2. Toner
3. Moisturizer
4. Treatment

I'll share with you my daily evening skincare routine. Take note that these products are fitted for my skin type and most of these products might not be suited for everyone. :)


1. Cleanser
The Face Shop Herb Day Cleansing Foam aloe (P265)

As soon as I arrive home from work, I immediately wash my face with this facial wash. I want all the dirt and make-up off my face since I've been wearing them the whole day. :(

I want to keep my face clean and fresh after a long day at work. It helps brighten my mood and makes me feel relaxed. 




2. Toner
Human Heart Nature Nourishing Face Toner Tomato Extract for Normal or Sensitive Skin 
100 ml (Price: P89.75)

Your face is not entirely clean yet!! There are residue left on your face that you still have to remove. One way to gently remove them is by using a toner. I use a toner not to help balance the ph level of my skin but instead, I use it for removing excess make-up. :) 


I shake the bottle first and dampen the cotton pad. I sweep it across my face and you'll see how much dirt are still left on your face. 


This product may sting from time to time. Just be careful on how you use and apply it. :) 


Before


After


3. Moisturizer
Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Moisturizing Night Cream with Plant Collagen 50 ml (Price: P149.75)

On a perfectly cleansed face, apply a pea-sized amount and spread it all over face. It keeps my skin supple and moisturize, however, it's not as moisturizing. :( I'm looking for a night cream that is hydrating and can help solve some of my problem areas. 

I've started using a new night cream and will update on you soon. :) 

Btw, remember to dab on lip balm over your lips before you sleep. :)



4. Treatment
The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Eye Cream 15 ml (P1000+)

I get a small amount and rub it between my ring finger. I gently dab it under my eye area. 

I want to use a new eye cream because this is not effective at all. I've been using this for a year now and I haven't seen any results yet. :( 

I need an eye cream to help reduce dark circles, puffiness, and wrinkles. Any recommendations? 



Make your evening skincare routine a habit. :) I've incorporated new products to my routine. I'll let you know my thoughts really soon. :) 

Something to look forward to: Products I Regret Buying

I want to hear from you. Leave a comment below. :) 
Check my previous post: Everyday Morning Skincare Routine

No comments:

Post a Comment