Monday, May 6, 2013

Can't Live Without Products

There are products we can't live without! That's the reality! Anxiety builds as soon as we find out a certain item is unavailable at your house or bag, misplaced somewhere, or EMPTY. Oh no. Doomed. 
Taken from: http://spamediagroupblog.wordpress.com/2012/03/14/facebooks-new-timeline-how-will-it-affect-your-spas-marketing-efforts/
We panic and rush to the nearest store to buy one! Ahhh, yes. We feel a sigh of relief once we get a hold of them. That's what you call CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT PRODUCTS. Here's mine. :) 


1. Shampoo and Conditioner

I really need a very good shampoo and conditioner duo. A shower gives great pleasure to me most especially if I wash my hair after a long tiring day. It helps me feel fresh and clean. 

I stopped using this duo and opted to use another pair just to shift things around. :) 


2. Soap 

Each time I go to the grocery store, I always buy an extra soap just in case. I need a good soap that will help keep my skin moisturized and clean. 

I am using Body Recipes' Milk+Honey, Oatmeal & Vitamin E Body Soap. :) 

3. Facial Wash 

You can't use an ordinary soap to wash your face. That's a big no-no for me. Soap is not suited for the face because the skin on the face is different from the body. Ordinary soap can irritate your face and can strip off its natural oil that can lead to dryness. 

I need a good facial wash to help wash off the residue on my face. These residues may be from the make-up, dirt, or air pollution. We need to wash it all off to prevent breakouts. 

I am currently using the HHN Nourishing Facial Wash Tomato Extract. :) 



4. Deodorant

Almost all of us use a deodorant. We use it everyday to prevent us from extra sweating and to keep our underarm smelling fresh the whole day. If I don't have it on, I'd panic and would immediately rush to buy one. 

I use the NIVEA extra whitening 48h deo. My favorite! :) 

5. Toothbrush and Toothpaste

Who doesn't own a pair? We ALL need it. Period. Enough said. 

6. Lip Balm 
I have a thing for dry lips and this serves as a "security blanket" wherever I am. And I panic if I don't have one. Literally. Any brand and kind would do as long as its in my bag. 

7. Wet Wipes

Last but not the least. Wet wipes! I want to limit my list to 5 but then I just have to add the lip balm and THIS. It's a multi-purpose product: It can clean your face, body, and under there. And even during toilet  emergencies too. You know what I mean. ;) It's a wonderful product I always bring with me each time I go out or travel! It keeps me fresh, clean, and sanitized! I just love it!! :) I always use the Giggles Baby Wipes Unscented. It's my go-to wipes. :) 


Something to look forward to: DIY Scrubs

Check my previous post: April Favorites

I want to hear from you. Leave a comment below. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment