Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Favorites


Aww..April is almost over. It has been a very fun and adventurous month! But still, I'm looking forward to what is in store for me for the month of MAY. :) 

April is my beach month! I've traveled way up north and south to experience the beauty of the Philippine scenery. Most of these products I carried along  while the others helped me get ready to hit the beach! Here are my April favorites! 

BODY

The Body Shop Strawberry 
Body Butter

Before I go to bed, I slather this sweet smelling body butter all over my body to help regain moisture. It has a thicker consistency unlike most lotion. I advise using this at night than during the day because of its consistency. 

It has twice as more moisture than most regular lotion. :) I just love love love the scent!!! 


The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel

I wouldn't have survived my summer without this! It's a perfect go-to product fit for travelling because of its size and functionality. 

It comes in a small travel-size bottle. It smells really really good! Even guys love it too! After a long hot day at the beach, you just want to treat yourself to a cold shower. You can squeeze a good amount of product on your palm and it can go a long way. It leaves your skin feeling clean, soft, smooth, and smelling great!! 


The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish

I consider this as my everyday exfoliant. It's mild and gentle on the skin. It has crushed walnut shells and kiwi seeds to help in the exfoliation process. 

After bathing under the sun, I use this to remove excess dirt and dead skin build up from my body. This also helps prevent uneven patches on my skin caused by sun-exposure. 


Body Recipe Lemongrass Foot Scrub

My feet tend to be dry during the summer and I need something to help soften them up. This is a great foot scrub. It smells like lemongrass and it has apricot seeds to help exfoliate dead skin. 

I get a coin-sized amount on my fingertips and apply it gently over my clean dry feet. I rub and massage it all over my foot until it turns dry. I rinse it with water and pat it dry! I pair it with my Foot Treats Moisturizing Foot Spray. Instant foot spa! 






FACE

St. Ives Apricot Scrub

While I was at the grocery, I was looking for a travel-size facial scrub and I saw this and bought it right away. 

It's very compact and I've tried this product before. So no worries for me. :) 

It really helped even out my skin tone due to my frequent trips to the beach. It helped control the build-up of sun spots on my face. 

It smells great! It has a coarse texture and doesn't foam up well. You might need to use a facial wash to really cleanse your face. 


The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream 

I love this night cream! It has a thick consistency and very moisturizing! It has a scent but not too overwhelming. 

It helps repair my skin while I sleep and helps regain moisture loss from sun exposure. 




HAIR

Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Conditioner in Lush Vanilla

I love to try new products! It is my first time to try a hair product from Human Nature. :) 

It comes in a big pump bottle. It has a thicker consistency than most conditioner. It really smells like vanilla! 

The scent stays for awhile and works well with my Gugo shampoo. :) 




Something to look forward to: Can't Live Without Products

Check my previous post: What to Bring on a Camping Trip

I want to hear from you. Leave a comment below. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment