Sunday, May 19, 2013

San San Nail Polish in Tea Rose

I have this obsession with nail polishes recently and I've been painting my nails like crazy on a weekly basis since last month! :) 

Some beauty gurus on YouTube have been raving about Essie, OPI, China Glaze and Orly as one of the best nail polish brands in the US. They are great but quite pricey. They are at the P300+ mark. But then I read a blog featuring San San Nail Polish and got curious about it. Bought two. Loved it since then. 
San San Nail Polish Tea Rose 12 ml (Price: P37)

It comes in a very nice packaging. It's compact and very light weight. The color is a subtle glittery baby pink (though it does not show well in the picture). 

It applies easily on the nails. It works well with a top and bottom coat. It lasted for a week with minimal chip-offs. But it depends on what you do with your hands. :) 

I love this nail polish!! :) It's affordable and great for those who frequently paint their nails. I'll try the other shades and let me know if you want me to do a feature of my nail polish collection. :) San San Nail Polish can be purchased at selected HBC stores. :) 

Something to look forward to: Surprisingly Good Products

Check my previous post: DIY Scrubs

I want to hear from you. Leave a comment below. :) 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaka! I love reading your blog so I nominated you for a Liebster Award :) Please do check back to my page for details :) http://aglimmerofme.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete