Friday, May 31, 2013

May Favorites

MAY flew by so fast, today is the last day of May. It means...it is time for my May favorites!!! :) Here are the products I've been using and loving for the past month!! :) 



MAKE-UP and TOOLS: 

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum (Price: P525) 

People on YouTube and different blogs online have been raving about Revlon's Lip Butter. I love their color selection and the packaging as well. The cover almost reflects the color of the product and has a clear glass cover on top to see the actual shade. 

It has a very mild scent and taste which you will barely notice! :) It glides smoothly on your lips and gives amazing color payoff. It is very hydrating  no need to put on lip balm. Sugar Plum has the same shade as my lips, only better. :) 



Maybelline The Falsies Mascara (Price: P429)

This was part of my March favorites. This mascara has a nice wand which helps curl up my lashes. The formula is not too wet nor too dry. The consistency fits me well and it rarely clumps. :) 

If you curl your eyelashes well and use this mascara, it gives that falsies effect!! Hence, the name. :) 


NYX Powder Blush in PB07 Natural (Price: P280)

This has been my blush for the whole month. I like how pale it is and how it really looks natural on your cheeks. It's as if, you are wearing no blush at all! It does not have any shimmer and really looks natural. It gives you that glowing effect! :) 



Charm Powder and Angled Brushes (comes in a set)

The brush set looks so cuuute!! I like that it comes in a pink and black color. The bristles are so soft it does not make my face itch at all! It's handy and can fit perfectly in my make-up kit. I like how chubby the powder brush is. I use it for applying my setting powder and my blush. Dual purpose. :) I use the angled brush with my eyebrow cake powder to fill in my brows. 




SKINCARE: 


The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost (Price: P1450)



I'm in love with the smell of this product! It smells like Vitamin C! I use this over my moisturizer and it gives my skin a smooth finish. It's a great make-up base as it helps smooth-en out my BB cream to create an even finish. But I'm not sure if it does anything to help improve my skin. I'm still in the process of discovering this product. :)

BODY: 

The Body Shop Pomegranate Shower Gel (Price: ?)

I have a love and hate relationship with this product. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't. Weird. It smells exactly like pomegranate: sour. I love most of the shower gel from TBS and so I learned to love this. 

FRAGRANCE: 

The Body Shop White Gardenia Body Mist (Price: P600+?)

I've been using this for the whole month. It looks heavy and made out of glass, but not really. It's very light for its size. I bring this everywhere I go and helps me feel fresh. It has a floral scent which most of you would like. :) The scent does not stay as long since it's just a mist but, whatevs. I like it. 

NAIL POLISH: 

San San Nail Polish in Sea Green (Price: P37) 

I'm just in love with the color!! It is perfect for summer and brightens up your hands and feet. If I stare at them, it relaxes me. That's the reason why I love this oh so much. I like to purchase more San San Nail Polishes for they have amazing colors to choose from. 

Something to look forward to: The Body Shop Special: Scrubs

Check my previous post: Suprisingly Good Products

I want to hear from you. Leave a comment below. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment