Wednesday, April 17, 2013

March BDJ Box Review

It has been a month since I received my March BDJ Box. I've been using and incorporated them in my daily routine for the past month. Most of them I've learned to love while the others, not so much. 

About BDJ Box: 
BDJ BOX was created to help every Filipina who is experiencing a hard time choosing which products best fit them. With the help of our beauty and fashion experts, we'll try our best to customize a beauty box for each of the subscriber.
The goal of BDJ Box is to help them discover, get, and experience the best things about beauty, fashion, events, and etc. BDJ Box is here to help you have confidence in the beauty products that are perfect for you. We hope to partner with every woman's journey to satisfying beauty in living their lives to the fullest.
(Source: BDJ Box Website)
L'OREAL Fall Repair 
Anti-Hair Fall
Shampoo and Conditioner
I've used up almost half of the shampoo while the conditioner has run out. Both products have the same scent but different consistency. 

The shampoo helps clean the hair and its great for color treated hair. It lathers well and helps reduce hair fall. 

The conditioner is easily absorbed by the hair. As you comb through your hair, you'll notice less hair falling off. But, it's not as moisturizing.  

Both products are great for reducing hair fall but I'm not gaga over the scent. I'm looking for hair products that can help make my hair smelling good after taking a shower. With this one, it does not have this distinct smell you'll fall head over heels. The scent is ordinary, typical, boring. 

It's a very good hair-fall duo but my hair needs moisture too. I'll purchase a full bottle of the conditioner to help finish off my shampoo. But I'm not going to repurchase this again. 


L'OREAL Color Riche Le Nail Art
Unfortunately, I haven't tried this product yet. I was planning to use it this week but then, I had my nails done. Maybe next time then! :) I'll do a separate review on this. 


L'OREAL UV Perfect 
12H Long-lasting UV Protector
This has been part of my morning routine. I use this after I apply my moisturizer. Since I started using this, I have less sun spots. Yay! 

I love this product! It's very handy and light. Great for travelling! While I was at the beach, I've been reapplying this and no need to wear a BB cream over it. 

It has SPF 50 UVB UVA PA +++. It's a tinted UV Protector and a great make-up base! 

It comes in a beige color with a light scent. Perfect for my skin tone! It can be easily spread on the skin and has a dewy finish. 

This is a perfect UV protector and make-up base in one! Will repurchase! :) 

L'OREAL UV Perfect BB Max
It's a BB cream with SPF 50+/PA +++. It comes in a sample tube. Though it seems small, it has a lot of product inside. I apply this over my moisturizer and sunblock. I've been using this since March and I love it. :) 


The cream is in dark beige color with a mild scent. Apply 5 dots on the face and spread evenly. It has a dewy finish and does not give a grayish effect unlike most BB cream. 

It looks natural on the face and blends really well on my skin tone. I might repurchase this. :) 

L'OREAL Youth Code Pre-Essence
The direction says: Use twice per day on a perfectly cleansed skin before your usual skincare routine. 

It comes in a sample tube similar to the L'OREAL UV Perfect BB Max. This is the first thing I apply in the morning and at night. 

It's in a clear gel form with a funky smell. It smells like glue (I'm not sure!). But it smells similar to it. As you spread it evenly on the skin, it feels sticky. I'm not sure if it has an effect on my skin nor does it make me look younger. 

I won't repurchase because I don't see any results and I don't like the scent. :( 
L'OREAL Shine Caresse in Juliette
I did a review on this as part of my Products I Regret Buying. Go check out why. 
Something to look forward to: The Body Shop Spa Wisdom Africa Body Scrub 

Check my previous post: Summer Must Haves

I want to hear from you. Leave a comment below. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to receive my BDJ Box in May! Hope it contains UV protectors as great as the ones in your review.

    I now have a blog too! Check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May BDJ Box is sold out! :( Do a review on that. Excited!! :)

      Delete