Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream for Combination/Oily Skin.







The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream for Combination/Oily Skin.
My skin type is Normal/Combination skin. Some parts of my skin are oily (t-zone areas) and some areas are dry (near the lips and nose). I need to use a daily moisturizer underneath my make-up because if not, my face would look cakey and dry. 
I’ve been using The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream for almost a year now. The consistency is light and easily absorbed by the skin. It has a light scent and feels great on the skin. It doesn’t feel oily because of its matte finish. Hence, the name. :) 
You can use it underneath sunblock, foundation, or BB cream. It acts as a great primer too. :)
This product won’t moisturize extremely dry skin. If you are looking for something very moisturizing, look for products suited for your skin type. It is important to determine your skin type first before buying certain products. To those who may have the same skin type as mine, I would recommend this product for daily morning use. :)
It’s a bit pricey for a daily moisturizer. TIP: Buy The Body Shop  products that are on sale. They are a lot cheaper (of course!). Wait for the SALE most especially from November to January. :) If you are a regular buyer of their products, avail their Love Your Body Rewards Card for points and discounts. :) 
I give The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream 5 thumbs up. :) 
I will definitely repurchase this. :)
To know more about The Body Shop products, check their link at http://www.thebodyshop.com.ph/index.php
Buy products that are CRUELTY FREE (not tested on animals). Ban those who do. 

5 comments:

  1. Good review. What would you suggest for oily skin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would suggest the moisturizer from Celeteque. Its non-greasy, non-comedogenic and suited for sensitive skin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on patronizing cruelty free products! great review, will be looking forward for more!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about Maybelline, Revlon, Loreal? Are they cruelty free?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not sure :( it would be great if they were!

    ReplyDelete