Thursday, February 27, 2014

Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me in My First Time



Catchy names and packaging attract me so much. :) I'm that kind of consumer. :) 

Lip Crayon is a trend. And as you can see, same packaging as most lip crayons. But what I like most about this particular brand is that it is managed by Filipinos. Nationalism is running through my veins right now. :)


This lip crayon is moisturizing, long-lasting, has great color pay-off, has no off-scent, has great color selections, has a nice packaging and catchy names, and very affordable. I haven't tried the other shades yet, but I have high hopes they all have the same quality in terms of what I've mentioned above. 

Happy Skin Products are available at Plains and Prints Boutiques, and some Beauty Bar stores. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Tried and tested, most shades are flattering and look great after several hours! But this one is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's bomb-diggidy! :) I'm excited to try out their other shades. :) Have you tried the nude one?

      Delete