Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Picture taken from: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/


Oh yes! My long-awaited product is in the palm of my hands. :) This was gifted to me on my birthday (by request, of course). I've heard a lot of great reviews about this and had been part of my wish-list for a very looooong time. 

First of all, it comes with a pump. Hygienic: check! 

Second, the packaging looks luxurious. It comes in an indigo glass bottle. It has a good amount of product inside which can last for a few months. 

Third, it has a mild lavender scent. The ingredients consist of different kinds of oil. When applied, it is in between the texture of a serum and an oil. It applies and absorbs easily by the skin. However, using too much may cause breakouts and using too little may show no results. You may have to experiment on the right amount appropriate for your skin. 

I didn't know this, but there's a proper way on how to apply it:

Picture taken from: http://top10inaction.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/serum7.jpg
Final Verdict: 
This is great on its own or in combination with other products. I've used this together with my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion at night and I noticed a slight difference in my skin, but I need to use this more regularly (lazy girl) to see more results. 

The downside: it is expensive. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment